Benefits of Membership
Promoting Education and Attainment of the Highest Level of Knowledge and Understanding of Clinical Neurophysiology
The International Federation of Clinical Neurophysiology (IFCN) has member societies in 62 countries. The IFCN mission is to promote best practice in clinical neurophysiology through education and research throughout the world. And our vision is to improve healthcare worldwide by understanding the nervous system and optimizing the diagnosis and treatment of its disorders through clinical neurophysiology.
- Voting rights to influence the future of the IFCN; number of votes (dependent on size of society)
- Financial support of society meeting and congresses through IFCN Chapters
- Ability to apply for the Visiting Professor program
- Delegates of member societies from developing countries can apply for travel grants to attend the IFCN General Assembly at the International Congress of Clinical Neurophysiology
- Reduced subscription fee for society members to access IFCN’s flagship journal, Clinical Neurophysiology
- Free access to Clinical Neurophysiology Practice, companion journal to Clinical Neurophysiology;
- Access to IFCN’s educational resources
- Publicity and promotion of society’s activities through the IFCN website.
- Participation in several Special Interest Groups of the IFCN; details found here:
- Collaborate with scientists and researchers from around the world through the IFCN platform
- Advertise open positions on the IFCN website to recruit eligible candidates from all over the world
- Access to many of the IFCN fellowships and awards, including Young Investigator Awards, IFCN Fellowships for Young Scientists and others (all eligible clinical neurophysiologists can apply for these awards)
- Networking opportunities with other societies and members of other societies.