The IFCN is comprised of national member societies that share the mission to promote best practices in clinical neurophysiology through education and research. The Federation supports our members in achieving the vision to improve healthcare worldwide by understanding the nervous system and optimizing the diagnosis and treatment of its disorders through clinical neurophysiology.
Though most countries only have one member, there are countries with more than one. The Federation has four chapters which are the Asian-Oceania; the Europe, Middle East and Africa Chapter; the Latin America; and the North America.
For clinical neurophysiologists living in countries without a national society for clinical neurophysiology, the International Clinical Neurophysiology Society (ICNS) has been established.
How can you personally contribute to advancing Clinical Neurophysiology globally?
- Encourage up and coming Clinical Neurophysiologists to join IFCN member societies;
- Ask your organization to contribute educational materials to IFCN learning resources;
- Attend the Chapter meetings and ICCN congresses;
- Encourage your national society or specialty group to become an IFCN member;
- Help translate clinical neurophysiology materials;
- Submit session proposals, abstracts, and volunteer to speak at IFCN meetings;
- Submit manuscripts to an IFCN journal.
If you would like to become a member of the International Federation of Clinical Neurophysiology
New Society Membership Application
If you are already a member of the IFCN community, select from one of these options:
- ICNS Member: Log into IFCN to view your ICNS member account. Your dues invoice will be sent to you every 4 years.
- IFCN Society Member: contact your Chapter representative